Friday, November 26, 2010

How it all started, Chapter 1

I love being the object of women's attention, and I especially love being naked in front of them while they are dressed. I deveolped this fascination during my youth.

I was an only child. When my parents separated, I moved with my mother back to her hometown at the end of the school year. The neighborhood that we moved to was nice, but I didn't know anyone there. After a few days of riding my bike around the area, I soon discovered that I was the only boy living in the neighborhood. Well, there were a few pre-school aged kids, but I wasn't about to have them become my new best friends.

In fact, almost all of the residents were either eldery couples, couples with no kids, or singles. The only exception was the house two doors down, where two girls around my age lived. Becky was the older sister, almost two years older than me, and her sister Amy, who was about a year younger than me.

As so it ended up that I hung around with Becky and Amy. We'd ride our bikes around the neighborhood, play videos games, that sort of stuff. While I did miss having other guys around to play ball with, I soon grew comfortable being around the two girls. Actually, I started to develope a crush for Becky. She was very pretty, and very mature for her age. The girls also lived with just their mother, and both our mother's were often working in order to pay the bills. The three of us spent our days hanging out and enjoying the summer vacation.

About a month after I started hanging out with them, they told me that their cousins were coming to spend a week or so at their house. Their cousins, both girls, were twin sisters, and were about a year younger than Amy, so two years younger than me. I figured Becky and Amy would be spending their time with Ellen and Erica, and that I'd end up hanging by myself with nothing but the TV to entertain me.

That was just the case for the first couple of days, but soon Becky and Amy asked me to join them, probably knowing that I had nothing else to do anyway. I met Ellen and Erica, and they were both just as cute as Amy. But Becky was still my favorite.

Since the twins were younger, they still liked to play make believe games, so Becky and Amy would play along with them. They invited me to join in as well, even though they told me they didn't think I would, since I was a boy. I told them I was fine with it.

So, I spent that afternoon with them playing hide and seek, house, and a number of other games. It really wasn't all that bad. The next day though would be the day that changed my life.

I arrived at the girls house late in the morning. Our mom's were obviously at work, so it was just me and the four girls. It was raining that day, so we all ended up in their basement play room. Becky, Amy and I were playing video games, but Erica and Ellen wanted to play something else. We said ok, and asked them what they wanted to play today. Erica said she wanted to play doctor. It was all very innocent at that point.

So Erica wanted to be the patient, and wanted Becky to be the doctor, since she was the oldest. We all agreed. Amy and Ellen would be nurses, and I was to be the visiting family member. So we went through the routines of Erica being sick and getting her examination. Nothing happened during this go around... we were still just kids being kids.

When Erica was bored of being the patient, she suggested Ellen now be the patient, and we basically repeated the scenario over again. Next, Erica wanted me to be the patient. I agreed, but I had no idea what was about to happen to me.

We started out as me being a sick patient to see the doctor, who was still Becky. Amy, Ellen and Erica were all nurses now. They started with the usual stuff like listening to my heartbeat, and checking my throat. Becky asked me to remove my shirt so that she could listen to my lungs. I sort of objected, saying that neither Ellen or Erica had removed their shirts. Becky just sort of blew me off, saying of course they didn't... they're girls, and that boys go swimming without shirts all the time. She then took a more "doctor" tone of voice with me. "Please remove your shirt."

I reluctantly did it for her. She then proceeded to "listen" to my lungs, and checked my heartbeat again. Soon the exam was over, and I was 'cleared' by Doctor Becky. Before I could get my shirt and put it back on, Becky came up with another scenario. This time I was to be a car accident victim, and that I was very beat up. The girls moved a large long ottoman into the center of the play room, and that was to be the emergency room bed.

I layed down onto the ottoman, with just my feet dangling off the end of it. I hadn't gotten to put my shirt back on, so I was just wearing my shorts and socks. Doctor Becky was now taking charge and instructing each nurse to exam either an arm or a leg. Becky was examining my left arm, while Amy was checking my right one. Ellen and Erica each were examining a leg. All four of them came back with a diagnosis of a broken limb.

Becky instructed Amy to get a bunch of washclothes from the bathroom, and that they would use those as bandages for my broken bones. When Amy returned, each girl took a "bandage" and started wrapping my limbs. I must have looked ridiculous, wrapped in a bunch of wash clothes. My problem though, was that I was getting a bit excited by all the girls touching my skin, and running their hands along my arms and legs. I glanced down and noticed that there was a bit of a tent in my shorts now. I thought that Becky had noticed this, as I caught her eyes moving from my lower body, up to my face, and she had a bit of a grin.

Once my bandages were on, Doctor Becky instructed the 'nurses' to let me lie still for a moment. She instructed me to close my eyes and rest, which I did. I think she really wanted me to close my eyes so that I wouldn't see her staring at the tenting in my shorts.

I heard the girls start to giggle a bit, so I thought that was exactly what she was doing, and that she was pointing it out to the other girls.

Then Doctor Becky instructed Nurse Amy to go and get the medical book in their mom's room. I was clueless as to what was coming next.

When Amy returned, Becky told the girls to go ahead and remove the bandages, as I was all healed now. Once they had them off me, I thought that was the end, and that it would be someone else's turn to be the patient. But Becky told me to stay laying there. I'll try to be a little more descriptive of what happens next.

"Ok," Doctor Becky said, "This is our next patient. We need to have some blood samples drawn to assist with my diagnosis. Nurse Amy, would you please take a blood sample from the patient."

Amy proceeded to pretend to take a blood sample. She handed the sample to Becky, who pretended to do something with it, in order to get the results.

"Mmmm, very interesting," said Doctor Becky. "I believe that these results confirm my diagnosis. Nurse Amy, please hand me my medical book." Amy handed her a quite large text book, that I later learned was in fact some type of a medical book.

"Nurses, please gather around the patient. I have studied the results of the blood work, and confirmed my belief." As Becky said this, she took hold of my left hand. At the time I wasn't sure why she did this, but I was in heaven. I had developed a crush on her, and now she was holding my hand. It was what she said when she continued that threw me.

"This patient is suffering from penis erectus." The other girls giggled, and my eyes went straight to Becky's. I was dumbfounded that she said this, but the look in her eyes was telling me that everything was alright. "It's ok," she said to me in her 'doctor' tone of voice. "This is a very common occurance in boys your age. It's nothing that you should be scared of. We're going to run a few more tests, just to make sure that is in fact what you have. Will you co-operate with us, so that we can be sure?"

I took a big gulp, and nodded my head yes. It was all I could do. Becky had basically just told her sister and cousins that I had an erection, and there was nothing I could do or say at the moment. I should have gotten up and said that the game was over, but something about the way that Becky was holding my hand, and speaking to me, made me know that it was ok, and that I should just play along.

"Excellent! Now, nurses, let me warn you that this is a very important exam that we need to do, and that I expect you all to be the best nurses you can be. Is that understood?"

All three 'nurses' just shook their heads yes, but they each had a huge grin on their faces. I don't know if any of them knew what Becky was planning, but I can guess what each of them was hoping would happen.

"Ok, as you can see by the patients shorts, and what the blood results indicate, our patient is suffering from penis erectus. There are a few more tests that I'd like to run just to be sure. Nurse Ellen and Nurse Erica, I will need you to help remove the patients shorts. If each of you would take a side of the shorts, and slowly pull them off his legs." Erica and Ellen each did as instructed, and slowly started pulling my shorts down. "You'll need to lift your hips a bit please, so that the nurses can remove your shorts." I did as instructed, and soon the back of my shorts were below my butt cheeks. The girls continued to slowly pull my shorts downward. Soon some hair was visible, then the lower shaft of my penis, and in no time they had them low enough that my penis sprang updward, pointing straight at the ceiling. The girls all giggled as it popped out from under the waistband of my shorts. Now that it was freed from the constraints, the girls quickly pulled the shorts down and off my legs. The only clothing I had on was my socks. Amy noticed this and asked if they should be off too. "Yes," Becky replied, "go ahead and remove those as well."

I was now completely naked, laying on an ottoman in the basement playroom of my neighbor, with four girls staring intently at my erect penis. I don't think that I had ever been as hard as I was at that moment. Along with the throbbing of my penis, I could feel butterflies circling around in my stomach. I was so nervous, that I thought my whole body would start shaking, but I somehow managed to keep some control.

"As you can see girls, the patient's penis is erect and standing on its own. If the penis was not erect, it would be laying against his body, like the drawing here." Becky showed them the drawing in the medical book of a soft penis. Becky turned and said to me "For this first test, would you please take your right hand, and hold your penis against your belly."

I did as asked. "Now, quickly let go of the penis." When I did this, it sprang back up, once again pointing at the ceiling. The girls all giggled, watching my penis bounce back up and wiggle around.

"Excellent. Now, if you would please repeat this." Again, I held my penis against my belly for a moment, and then let go of it, letting it bouce upwards one more time.

"Nurses, please note how the penis returns to pointing up every time the patient does this. This is a very good indication that the patient has an erection."

"Now, for this next test, please take your penis and press it down between your thighs. I'd like for you to hold it in place by pressing your thighs together, and not with your hand."

I again did as instructed, and pinched my penis between my thighs. It was a funny sight, seeing my penis disappear between my thighs.

"Now, please release the pressure from your thighs, and let's see what happens to your penis."

I did as told, and my penis flew back up, slapped against my belly, bounced around a bit, and returned to its upright state. This really caused to girls to giggle. Amy thought it was very funny, saying "I can't believe it went all the way to his stomach!"

"Thank you for your cooperation. I think it's safe to say that my prognosis of penis erectus was very accurate. Nurses, do you have any questions?"

Amy was quick to answer, "Yes, can we repeat some of the tests ourselves? I think it would be great practice for us nurses." She said this with such a huge grin, that I thought her face was going to break.

Becky had continued to hold my left hand throughout this entire 'exam'. "I don't see why not" she said as she looked deep into my eyes. There was no way I could have told her no, even if I wanted to.

Amy went first, gently taking two fingers and pushing my penis back down onto my belly. "It feels really warm," Amy commented. "Yes," Becky answered. "That's because of all the blood running through it." Her soft fingers against the underside of my penis felt incredible. I didn't think it was possible, but I swear I got harder because of her touch. It was the first time a girl had ever touched me there.

Each of the girls, even Becky, took turns holding my penis down, then letting it go and watching it bounce up. I was throughly enjoying what the girls were doing to me, and they were getting quite a lesson in male anatomy.

Erica then asked "Is there a cure for penis erectus?"

"Yes," Becky answered, "there is. Sometimes the erection will go away after a period of time. The length of time will depend on the boy. It will also depend on what is done to the penis. If we continue to make it bounce around, it could stay erect for a long time. But if it doesn't go down on its own, then the boy needs to 'play' with it."

"What do you mean 'play' with it?" Ellen wanted to know.

"Well, usually when boys get erections, they rub their penis until they have an orgasm. When he has an orgasm, his penis will shoot out sperm. Once he's shot out his sperm, the penis will get soft again."

The girls eyes all lit up at this revelation. "What do the rub it with?" Ellen continued.

Well, they can rub it with their hands, or they can rub it against something. Or, if they have sex with a girl, they put it inside the girls privates, and move it in and out, rubbing it that way."

"They put that big thing inside of me here?" Erica exclaimed, pointing at her crotch. "No way... that penis is too big." Now that was a comment I enjoyed hearing. She thought I had a big penis!!

"Well, that's for older girls, not someone as young as you," Becky explained.

There was then a moment of silence as all four girls watched my penis. "I don't think it's going down on its own," Amy commented. I had to quietly agree with her. All of the playing with my penis had gotten my juices flowing, and I knew that I was going to need relief very soon.

"Well," Becky added "it can be a bit painful for a boy if he doesn't get his penis to soften." I knew she was correct with that comment. "With that being said, I think that the patient will need to rub his penis in order to provide the relief he needs." She was looking me straight in the eye as she said this. I was now officially in heaven. The girl of my dreams was holding my hand, and telling me that I needed to masturbate for her and her sister and her cousins. There was nothing I could do, except for what she wanted me to do.

I grabbed a hold of my shaft, and while looking lovingly back at her, started to stroke myself. The feeling was absolutely incredible. I'd masturbated many times before, but those were always alone in my room. Now I was doing it in front of four girls.

Soon my hips were thrusting upwards to meet my down strokes. While I wanted this experience to last forever, I knew that it couldn't. I could already feel my sperm rising and ready to burst. I let out a few small grunts, and then exploded. My sperm shot up about a foot into the air, landing on my body. Shot after shot continued to blast out. I would have loved to seen the expressions on each of the girls faces, but I was too caught up in my own orgasms that I couldn't see anything straight.

As the eruptions subsided, and the sperm oozed out of the tip of my penis, down onto my hand and body, I was finally able to look at the girls. They were all fixated on my penis and the mess I had made. Everyone was silent. I don't think anyone knew what to say at that moment.

Becky picked up one of the washclothes we had used earlier, and handed it to me. I wiped up the sperm as best as I could. My hand was still shaking from the mindblowing experience I'd just had.

Amy broke the silence by saying "I think I like playing doctor. We should play this again sometime."

I agreed with her, and that is the beginning of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment