Thursday, September 8, 2011

My twin sister

My sister Kate and I are twins. We have arguments, just like any other brother and sister, but I think we get along pretty well together. This is how our sibling relationship changed.

We were on a family vacation to a resort. My sister and I were sharing a bedroom, as there were only two. Our parents had the other room. What was odd was that there was only one bathroom, and you had to go through the room my parents were using to get to the bathroom. It was an older place, so maybe the second bedroom was an afterthought.

Our vacation was for a week, so the first few days were ok. But after a while I was really getting the need to masturbate. I usually jerk off once a day. I'd skip a day here and there, and other days I'd do it a few times, but to go several days in a row was starting to take it's toll. We'd spend time at the resort pools, and seeing all the girls (my sister included) in skimpy bathing suits were keeping me in a horny state of mind. I wasn't able to get time to do it in the bedroom, since I was sharing it with Kate. There was always a rush to get everyone in and out of the bathroom since there was only one, so I wasn't getting a chance there. I suppose I could have used the bathrooms at the pools or somewhere else at the resort, but I wasn't that courageous to do it in a public place.

So, by the fourth night I couldn't stand it any more. I knew that I had to take care of it. I figured that if I waited long enough, Kate would go to sleep, and then I could try my best to be quiet and rub one out.

Of course, Kate decides she wants to stay up a little later and watch some tv in our room. I must have seemed too restless to her, and she twice asked me what was wrong. Both times I told her nothing was wrong.

So I just kind of layed there pretending to doze off. I thought if she thought I was going to sleep, she would turn off the tv and go to sleep too. She hadn't moved for quite some time, so I thought she may have fallen asleep.

There was a nightstand and lamp between our two beds, and I had to sit up to see her face. She was still watching the tv, and noticed me looking at her. "No, I'm not asleep yet" she said.

Damn, I thought to myself. So I layed back down, anxiously waiting for her to go to sleep. I must have dozed off myself, because I woke up and noticed that the tv was still on. I could see the clock, and it was almost 2AM.

I sat up again to make sure Kate was asleep. I couldn't believe it, but she was still watching the tv. "Yes, I'm still awake" she told me.

I layed back down, and pondered what to do. My hand automatically moved down and started rubbing my penis and balls. I had my left leg up, so the blanket was raised, and assumed Kate could not tell that my hand was moving around down there.

Then Kate broke the silence between us. "Um... were you waiting for me to go to sleep?"

"No" I clumsely replied. "I was just checking since the tv was still on." I knew the tone of my voice was not very convincing.

"Well, if you need to do something.... well, don't let me stop you."

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon Ryan, I'm not dumb. I know you haven't been able to... well.. you know... masturbate, since we've been on vacation."

I was totally blown away. Where was this coming from? My sister knew that I needed to jerk off?

"I'm sure you're going nuts, with all the girls running around the pools wearing bikinis, I'm pretty sure you've got some pent up energy that you need to work off." She said that with a little giggle in her voice.

"Kate, you're nuts" was the only thing I could reply.

"Oh sure. I'll bet you've been rubbing yourself under the blanket all night, just waiting for me to fall asleep so that you can jerk off."

"And what if I have?"

"Look Ryan, I know you jerk off at home. I can hear you in your room when you do it. Your bed squeeks, and you can get pretty loud... you know.. when you cum."

If I hadn't been laying down, my jaw would have hit the floor. I didn't know what to say.

"Great, my sister knows that I jerk off. You've probably told the whole school, right?"

"No Ryan, I haven't told anyone. What, do you think I want to be known as the girl who's brother jerk offs all the time?"

She had a point there.

"Look, all I'm saying is, I know that you do it, so if you need to do it, go ahead. Do you think you can wait a few more days until we're home? I don't think so, not by the way you're fidgiting in that bed." Again, a little giggle from her when she said that.

"So, you're just going to lay there while I masturbate?"

"Well, I'm not going to leave the room, if that's what you mean. If mom or dad got up and saw me sitting in the other room in the dark, they'd ask questions."

Again, she made a good point.

"Alright, I do need to do it, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about this, please?"

"I promise" she answered.

I couldn't believe I was about to do this. My sister was laying only a few feet away from me, and I was about to jerk off. But I knew I had to do it. I figured my balls were going to explode if I didn't.

So I reached down and slid my shorts off my legs, making sure that I stayed covered by the blanket. I kept my left leg up so that the blanket was still raised, and slowly started to stroke my shaft. It didn't take long for my penis to begin stiffening. I was now semi erect, but the thought of my sister just feet away came back to me. I glanced over at her, and she was now up on her elbow watching me.

"C'mon, you're not going to watch, are you? Can't you roll over and go to sleep or something?"

"Think about it Ryan, if the tables were turned, would you be able to look away?"

Dammit, she was right again. I was going to have to do this with her watching.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said.

"What's that?"

"Now, I've never seen a boy mastubate before. Heck, I've never seen a penis.. well, not since we were really little. But doesn't the sperm 'shoot out' when you cum?"

"Yes, Kate, it does. Why would you ask me that now?"

"Well, I was thinking, with the way you have the blanket, won't you cum on the blanket?"

Unbelievable. I was so ready to get this over with, that I wasn't thinking about that. I never keep the blanket over me when I'm home in my own room. I always just kick off the blanket, kick off my clothes, and go to town on myself.

I also realized that I hadn't cum in days, and when I even go a day or two, my orgasms were bigger. Once I even shot cum all the way to my chin. That was one of my best mastubation sessions.

"Then I'm going to need you to turn the other way Kate. I don't think I can do it with you watching me."

"Ok" she said, a little bit to eagerly.

Once she had rolled over, I slid the blanket down to my knees. I was pointing straight at the ceiling now. Just as I got the blankets off me, I heard Kate gasp. It was then I realized that she was now looking directly into the mirror on the dresser, and she was looking right at me! No wonder she was eager to turn around.

Something at that moment clicked in my head. Well, both of my heads. I couldn't explain it if I wanted to, but I realized it didn't matter if she watched me or not. I looked at her face in the mirror, and the look she had was of pure disbelief. Her jaw was dropped, and she just stared at my erection.

"Kate, are you alright?" I asked her.

She took a second to answer. "Um, yeah.. I'm ok... I just.. well.. I've seen the figures of a penis in health class books, but to see one for real... I... I didn't realize they got that big!!!"

Wow!! Was that ever a confidence booster for me! She thought I had a big penis. I thought I was average size, so her reaction made me feel really good.

I now didn't care if she could see me. I had both legs flat on the bed now, and I pushed the blankets completely off. I was now completely naked from head to toe. My right hand found its place back on my shaft, and I slowly started stroking again.

I was really hard now. I closed my eyes and started to vision all the girls running around in their bikinis. But this time was a bit different. Usually I would jerk off to visions of naked girls. This time I was fantasizing that they were in skimpy bikinis, and I was naked with them. This was something totally new to me. I'd never had thoughts like that when I masturbated, but the visions were so erotic. I thought I was going to explode right then and there.

I came out of my fantasy by the squeaking sound of Kate's bed. I opened my eyes and saw her now sitting on the edge of her bed. Her eyes were glued to the sight of my hand pumping up and down on my shaft. She noticed that I was looking at her.

"Geez Ryan... don't stop... this is so freakin hot!!"

There was no way I was going to stop. My hand was now a blur, as I was beating my meat harder than ever before. I could feel the sperm beginning to make its way out of my balls. I started to gasp and moan, just like I do when I'm alone and jerking off. My hips were thrusting upwards to meet each downward stroke.

"Oh shit!!!... Oh!!...Oh!!... Oh fuck!!... Oh Man!!.. I'm gonna cum!!..... Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Shot after shot of sperm erupted from my slit. It must have arched a good foot and a half above my body, and then fell onto my chest and stomach. I kept stroking though, as my orgasm continued on and on. I had never had such a long orgasm before. Once the spurts stopped, cum continued to ooze from my tip, coating my hand and crotch with the sticky white fluid.

It was a good minute before I came back to my senses, remembering that Kate was sitting there still watching me. All I could do was roll my head over to look at her. She looked back at me, and we stared at each other for a short while. I really didn't know what to say to her. I don't think she knew what to say either.

Finally, I broke the silence. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, now you can say you've seen a penis, and you've seen a guy masturbate."

"I can? Gee, I thought you said I wasn't supposed to tell anyone." She gave me a wink when she said that.

"You know what I mean."

"I tell you what Ryan. That was really unbelievable. Now I know why boys like sex so much. You really seemed to have enjoyed doing that."

"Honestly, I didn't think I was going to be able to do it with you watching, but once I saw your reaction in the mirror, something clicked, and it seemed ok for me to do it with you here."

"Cool. I'm glad you're ok with it, because I'm going to want to see that again... if you're willing to do it again?"

"Um, I don't know. I'd have to think about that."

"Please Ryan. Please say you'll let me watch that again. That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen." She was like a little kid in a toy store, pleading with her mom or dad to buy something.

"Ok, I'll think about it." I knew in my mind that I would be doing this again. It was too much of a thrill to not do again, but I wasn't about to admit that to Kate.

"Cool.... So, now that you've covered yourself in your cum... what do you usually do afterward?"

"Usually I have something to wipe it up with in my room, like tissues or something. Do we have anything here?"

"I have some napkins in my bag. Let me get them." Kate brought the napkins to me. I was hoping she might do the honor, but she just held them out for me to take. I wiped up my chest and stomach first, then cleaned up my hand and pubic hair. I'd never shot so much cum before in my life, and I told Kate as much.

"So that's not the normal amount for you?"

"No, usually it's less. I think it was more this time because I haven't been able to do it in days."

"So, the longer you wait to do it each time, the more cum you shoot out?"

"Yeah, I guess something like that."

We went on to have a long conversation about my masturbation habits. I found out that she's known I masturbate since soon after I started. She started hearing my bed squeeking more often, and would put her ear to the wall to hear what was going on. It turns out that I'm pretty vocal when I orgasm, as she explains how she can hear me moaning and groaning just as I'm about to cum. She always knew when I was done, as I would shout something just as I blew my load. Her front row seat this time confirmed it.

It was really late by this point, so we decided to call it a night. I knew that I would be doing this for her again soon, but I didn't want her to realize it yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was tough to get up the next morning. But I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything.

TBC......

No comments:

Post a Comment