Sunday, November 27, 2011

Losing His Clothes

One day my boss Kara invited me to a going away luncheon she was throwing that Saturday for my coworker Allison and instructed me to not discuss it with anyone as it was to be a surprise and not everyone we worked with was invited. I thought this was a bit strange but agreed to go, after all Allison and I were good friends.

What was really odd was that my wife Karen insisted on splashing me with a bit of cologne before I left. I never wore the stuff and Karen didn't care for it either. When Kara opened the door to her condo, she acted surprised to see me.

"Mark, I told you this was going to be women only. What are you doing here?" Kara asked.

"Uh, I thought you asked me not to tell anyone," I said.

"Well, the reason for that was this was to be girls only," Kara said. "Didn't make that clear?"

Allison appeared and said it will be okay with her if I stayed. Both of them were well dressed and looked great, not that it was hard for them to pull that off. Allison was very slender with a tight body and shoulder-length hair. Kara was equally attractive with long dark hair. Her skirt and tight sweater showed off her body a lot better than what she usually wore to the office.

I entered and saw a few other colleagues were there as well. Jen had a girl next door kind of quality about her. There was Deb, the office bitch, who wasn't much to look at except for her big boobs. Then there was April, our receptionist. She was a heavenly creature in her early 20s with gravity-defying breasts and an amazing ass.

Kara sniffed the air, as did Allison. They both remarked on how strong my cologne was. Kara said that if I wanted to stay at the party I would have to wash off some of my cologne, to which Allison agreed. Allison sniffed me closely.

"A washcloth won't do it, I think he needs a shower," Allison said.

Kara agreed, said she would show me where the shower was and headed for the hallway. I just stood there, probably looking thoroughly confused because I certainly was.

"Just jump in the shower for a few minutes Mark, you really stink," Allison said. "Go ahead."

I went along with this and Kara showed me where the shower was. I hadn't been in there for very long when Allison entered the bathroom and opened the shower door.

"Let's have a look," Allison said with a giggle. "Need help getting clean?"

I made no attempt to hide myself or cover up and just stood there. I suggested she give me a hand. Instead Allison just laughed, picked up my clothes and left the bathroom. Now I knew I'd been set up. I turned off the water, dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist, then stuck my head out the bathroom door I called down the hallway.

"Very funny Allison, where's my clothes?" I said.

The response was nothing but giggles from the living room.

"Come on out Mark, come on and join the party," Allison said with a laugh.

I didn't know where this was heading but walked into the living room anyway, the towel around my waist. I was greeted with a chorus of laughter. My face must have turned beet red.

"Very funny, now where's my clothes?" I asked again.

Allison informed me that since my clothes stunk of cologne they decided I shouldn't wear them.

"Look, if you don't want me here just say so and give me back my clothes," I said.

Allison said that since I was the only guy and I was there uninvited, they decided I should be their servant for the day and wait on them. I asked if this included wearing nothing but a towel. They all giggled.

"Actually you won't be wearing anything," Allison said with a smile. "I kind of like the idea of having my own naked butler."

The others giggled while I protested. Kara approached me and said I really had no choice if I wanted to get my clothes and keys back. She held out her hand. I tried to argue my way out of it but Kara was insistent and the others backed her up. My clothes were nowhere to be seen. I removed the towel from my waist and handed it to Kara as the others hooted and cheered.

There I was, was completely naked in front of my boss and coworkers. They were eyeing me like a slab of meat. Jen looked at my dick and asked if I had taken a cold shower. The others erupted with laughter at my expense. Kara said I was probably nervous and suggested I needed to relax. She asked the group if they had any ideas.

Allison wanted to take a look at me so I stood in front of her. She leaned in for a close look and I could feel her breath on my equipment. The others seemed a lot more surprised than I was when she reached out and grabbed my package, checking out my dick and balls. I couldn't help but gasp.

"Anyone want to give him a hand?" Allison said.

Kara sat down on a couch and had me approach her. I did as instructed and she reached out to fondle my balls and caress me a bit while commenting that I was better hung than she had imagined. She passed me off to April, who was sitting next to her. When April grabbed my package I couldn't help but let out a slight moan as my dick grew. Both Deb and Jen passed on the chance to caress me, but I knew the teasing would not stop there.

"You know, if I had my own naked servant I'd make him keep it hard all the time," Allison said to the others as they all laughed nervously.

"So what are you waiting for, Mark?" Kara said. "It's Allison's party so she calls the shots. You know what to do."

I was embarrassed and nervous but also really turned on. Nevertheless, I figured I should resist. Kara reminded me that I had no idea where my clothes were, or my keys. She said that if I wanted to get them back I had better comply. Now I really had no choice so I just stood there in front of them and stroked my dick.

Deb seemed shocked and disgusted. Jen giggled nervously. April was hard to read, but her eyes were transfixed on my dick. It didn't take long before I was rock hard.

Allison insisted on checking me out again so I approached her and she grabbed my dick firmly with one hand while she cupped my balls with the other. She took her time taking a good close look at my equipment before slapping me on the ass with her hand. Then Kara wanted a turn and she did the same, fondling my dick and balls before giving me a slap on the ass. April went next, although Jen and Deb declined.

I knew Allison and Kara had set me up, but to the others they passed this off as being completely spontaneous. I could tell Allison was pushing the envelope more than any of them had expected.

Allison told me to get some wine from the fridge and refill their glasses. I could hear them whispering to each other while I was in the kitchen but I couldn't tell what was being said.

As I poured the wine, I made sure to get as close to each of them as possible. If I was going to be on display like this, I wanted each of them to get a good look. Before I went back to the kitchen Allison snapped her fingers again and pointed at my crotch. I knew what she wanted, so I stroked myself a few times before bringing the wine back to the kitchen.

Heading back to the living room it was obvious they had been brainstorming ideas on how to tease, torment and embarrass me. They started by having me do jumping jacks so they could see my dick and balls bounce.

They had me walk and then jog up and down the hallway a couple of times. As I did this, Allison periodically snapped her fingers, which was the cue to stop and stroke myself before resuming whatever I was in the middle of.

Then April came up with a game she called "freeze dance." They put on some music and had me dance for them. Whenever one of them snapped their fingers I was to immediately freeze and hold that pose until she snapped again. They would take turns being the snapper.

As I danced I gyrated around and flexed my hips to shake my package all over the place. I started just dancing around the room, with the ladies being highly amused at the poses they would have me freeze in.

I then went over to Allison and danced in front of her before getting up on the couch and shaking my dick and balls in her face. It was April's turn to do the snapping and she had a lot of fun with this, making me freeze and unfreeze several times. Each time I froze, Allison leaned in for a close look at my equipment.

Then I did the same thing with the other women and got my junk especially close to Deb, waving it as close as possible in her face. She seemed amused at first, but became irritated as I leaned in closer and closer. She tried leaning back but it was no use, my junk grazed across her cheek.

Deb shoved me away from her. She was pissed. The other ladies admonished me for taking things too far. I tried telling Deb I was sorry but it was no use, they decided I would have to be punished.

Allison asked if anyone else had some ideas on how to punish me. Kara left and came back with something I never expected my own boss to have—a paddle. I was more curious as to what my boss was doing with a paddle than what she was about to do with it, as that part was obvious.

Kara told me to assume the position. The others practically exploded with laughter. I protested, even though I knew it was no use. Kara reminded me that my clothes and keys were still hidden. She also suggested my wife might not appreciate hearing about all of this. Of course, I knew that last bit wasn't true but I gave in nonetheless.

They had me get on all fours on top of a large footstool as they gathered around in a circle. Allison went first, hitting me harder than I expected. I nearly jumped and they were all highly amused. Kara went next and I wasn't too surprised that even Jen and Deb had their turn, with Deb swatting me particularly hard. I let out a small grunt, which made her snicker.

They moved around me in a circle, getting a look at me from every angle as they took their turns. With every swing my dick and balls would shake, which they thought was highly amusing and they pointed this out to each other. Allison remarked at how red my ass was getting and that my dick seemed even harder than before. She had me stand up and they took turns grabbing my dick and checking out the redness of my ass.

As Allison and April caressed my dick and balls, they commented on how hard I was. I couldn't help but let out a sigh. Allison asked if any of this was turning me on. I just moaned in response as my excitement was obvious. My dick was leaking pre-cum, which April pointed out to everyone.

"I bet Mark is getting pretty frustrated by now. What do you think ladies? Should we let him get off for us?" Allison asked the group.

Kara had another idea. They had me lay on the floor and they sat around me. Kara produced a silk scarf, which she dangled over my dick, barely making contact with it. I raised my hips in response, but she raised the scarf and told me not to move.

Allison went next, wrapping the scarf loosely around my dick then pulling it free. The fabric felt amazing and I couldn't help but squirm and moan a bit. Deb seemed to enjoy this the most, as she dangled a corner of the scarf to where it just barely made contact with my dick.

I was sure I had never been teased and tortured this much in my life. April wrapped the scarf once around the base of my shaft, then grabbed each end and raised it up over my dick. Jen dangled it closely to my dick and giggled as I struggled to move my dick around to make contact with it.

By now my breathing and gyrating on the carpet made it obvious how close I was to losing control. Allison asked if I was ready to cum for them and I was so horny I didn't even argue, I just nodded my head.

The others responded with giggles, cheers and laughter. Kara led me into the kitchen where she had me sit on a counter as the rest of them gathered around. I started stroking myself slowly at first, just using a fingertip. I wanted to make this last and enjoy every moment. It wasn't long before I wrapped a finger around my shaft and started stroking, but I couldn't hold out too long and soon used my full hand and started pumping faster.

They giggled and made all sorts of comments. Deb said I had finally found something I was good at, which got a good laugh. I tried to hold back as long as I could but eventually I came and shot load after load onto the floor as my body shook with an incredibly intense orgasm. I kept pumping away with abandon, trying to make it last as long as possible and to drain as much cum as I could from my balls.

They all gave me a round of applause after that and my relief turned back into embarrassment as I realized I had just jerked off in front of boss and female coworkers.

Kara sent me down the hall to clean off. When I came back, they had all sat down to eat. I was starving and was awfully glad they let me eat, but not before they all got a good look at my now shrunken member.

After dinner they gave me back my clothes so I could get dressed and leave. When I got home, my wife Karen greeted me wearing just a robe.

"How was the party, did you keep your clothes on?" Karen said with a laugh.

She then told me what I already figured, that she was in on this whole scheme. Allison wasn't even really leaving. Karen then led me to our bedroom where she had me tell her the story in detail as she played with my dick. I then went down on her before she mounted me.

On Monday Allison told everyone that she had she had changed her mind and decided to stay. She and Kara each smiled and gave me a sniff, just to make sure I wasn't wearing any cologne. I got more than a few giggles from the others whenever they passed me in the hallway, but I didn't mind.

2 comments:

  1. wish i could be in your place mark.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could be in ur place mark!!!!!!!
    i like cfnm!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete